Monday, September 28, 2015

Take Me To KL -- Empire Hotel


The hotel where you stay can actually define what kind of trip you had in the country you've been to... In my case, pretty much obvious that's it's for business … This exclusive boutique hotel offers experience of modern lifestyle, prestige and luxury in a way.

Located at the business district of Subang Jaya, Empire Hotel offers convenience as situated on the side is a mall that has quite number of stores where you can shop and have a truly Asia shopping experience. Apart from luxurious room, the hotel takes pride in giving every guest a good hospitality and modernized facilities.

Each guest is also entitled for a breakfast buffet, which I will share in my succeeding post. Warmth and whimsical lights surrounds the lobby and the guest room is relaxing just like other hotels.Despite the availability of shopping mall across the hotel, I still find it inconvenient as there are no public transportation available in that place except for taxi.

Let me take you to a virtual tour in Empire Hotel…
We had the Premier Essential which is a standard living quarter with 2 single King size beds good enough for me and my work colleague. Its floor to ceiling size of window gives a perfect view of Subang. Wifi is also available and a 32” LCD TV. There are free TV network available but you may opt to pay if you want to want exclusive movies. I also noticed that their housekeeping do the initiative of cleaning the room each and every day, and rest assured that your valuables are safe.

My Empire Hotel experience.
Budget - P4,000+ / Room / Night
Convenience: LLLJJ
AmbienceJJJJL 
Service: JLLLL
Value for MoneyJJJLL