Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day RnR

If there's one person you need to love the most, It should be yourself. I woke up browsing my facebook newsfeed seeing and reading different ways how people greet their love ones this Valentine's day.

So I thought of something productive to do this day and while I was staring blankly on my cabinet. I realize I haven't really had much time to rest and relax. Why not to have my ultimate ME-Time first before I head out to my valentine's day errands... A date maybe? Hheheheh

I saw this one time trial pack of Montagne Jeunesse Strawberry Souffle in my cabinet and its been like forever since I last use masks. Well, I seldom put anything on my face for vanity, not even a powder.

The mask is actually two in one purpose, a masks and a scrub at the same time. This one time sachet cost P29.75 in SM department store and Watson's. I just don't know if its still available. What's the best thing about it is it 99.98 % all natural! I should know! I work for this brand before hehehe...

Simple and easy to use. Wash your face and pat dry it, apply the mask. In circular motion massage your face allowing the beads to remove the dirt. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.Let it dry, If you have more time. Then wash it with water, no need for soap.

Presto! Fresh ka na uli. Di na mukhang bitter sa valentines day. Simple lang mahalin ang sarili. We can't give love if can't love ourselves, as they say.

It really realxing, it smells so good you might want to eat it. Oooohhh!!! Wahahah
Pasok ba??? Hheheheh this is not a PR post, I really just want to share with you the goodness of this brand...

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!


posted from Bloggeroid