Sunday, February 22, 2015

Chasing the Sun | What I Wear | MarkMyName

I've made up my mind and try to think it over.... wahahahah Chasing Pavements pala yun! Yes! end na ng tag-lamig... mataba ka pa rin... Can't hide fats through layering anymore? wahahaha.... Paano na?

Dati, I can remember I always post #Project Fitness whenever summer is about to come, but this yearI guess will be a different story... No more #hashtags... why??? what happened to me??? I hate myself for being like this... tamad mag exercise, tamad kumilos. worst is kain ng kain wahahah... 

Nonetheless, I am still looking forward for summer... get aways, weekends, invites, tanner wahahah may iiitim pa ba ako?...

That's okay, actually it's an advantage... I never worried of getting dark skin, 'cause I already have one... wahahha I'm just worried at times I can't wear bright or pastel colors, It might not fit my skin tone... 


closer look?

Just recently I love doing this soccer look, the high socks over a sneaker, I don't know why but it reminds me of my childhood schooling days wahahha.


Thanks for visiting... comments are accepted... :)