Saturday, May 26, 2018

Little Gems of Little Tokyo Makati




Visited again for the nth time my favorite Japanese restaurant in Little Tokyo Makati Philippines. It was introduced to me by a friend who works nearby. Just a thought of it that the restaurant is inside a Japanese convenience store gives me a thrill.

I’ve never been a fan of fancy dine eating and will forever be seeking gems like Yamazaki. Apart of course from it feels affordable, there will always be a authentic connotation to hole in the wall like this.

For starters we had Gyoza that taste heavenly heheh 😊. I suggest if you are in a group of 3 or 4 better order 2 sets because personally, I can really finish a serving ... soo good.

This vegetable, Ihonestly forgot the name but I think its Nirareba / Nira Itame. Its so good! Plain and very simple, but has this smokey taste that would make you crave for more.

Glad we ordered this Chasumen, not so fab but it’s simple and very clean tasting broth soup blends well with our other orders.


This Shake is just to add some protein... Can be a little fishy for some but still taste good.

The Katsu might be just your usual katsu.

Of course, cravings for this balls still continues... never miss to order this when you visit any Japanese restaurant... Im really saving this for the last photo because it deserves 5 glittery stars.... gives you smile in every bite of the balls (WTF with the description)


Yamazaki Ratings
Taste: 😊😊😊😊🙁
ambience: 😊😊😊😊🙁
service: 😊😊😊😊🙁
value for money : 😊😊😊😊🙁



Mark My Name