Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Revisiting Fil-Mex Legend in Kapitolyo Pasig

Feels like the good old days when I passed by Kapitolyo and felt so nostalgic to see Silantro. One hole-in-the-wall resto that thought me how to be foodie. (Well partly). 

This was the first branch I tried and they have already expanded that’s why I’m also curious to know if either they keep, upgraded or downgraded their quality.



Overall it’s no longer the same as the first time I tried it or maybe because I’m trying to look for more Mexican flavor. The experience wasn’t bad at all due to nostalgia effect I had when I ate there. I also think that in general this fits Filipino pallet. Well they are called Fil-Mex for a reason, right? 🤗🤗🤗

Here’s my ratings for Silantro Fil-Mex Cantina in my Xth visit

Taste: 😊😊😊😊🙁

ambience: 😊😊🙁🙁🙁

service: 😊😊🙁🙁🙁

value for money : 😊😊😊😊🙁


Silantro Fil-Mex Cantina


Mark My Name