Friday, April 17, 2015

You Can't Tear Me | What I Wear | MarkMyName

You can tear my outfit but you can never tear me down...
Naaahhh, It's just a cliche inspired by Rihanna's speech during 2014 CFDA Fashion Awards (You can beat me, but can't beat my outfit).. But I think It fits my #OOTD hehehe
Just after the long weekend for Holy Week celebration, I need travel back and forth to Isabela to attend one of my high school / college best friend's wedding. One day before and I was still thinking of what to wear in the wedding. I'm not part of the entourage and I know It's not going to be black tie event, so yeah... it's time to flash some OOTD because rarely I attend such occasion.

Gladly, the day before I left Manila, I went to SM North EDSA to check out some items and found out on "Sale" pull overs from Oxygen. Then immediately I thought of partnering it with a torn pants. So when I headed home I looked for some old jeans and cut it.





Pull Over  by Oxygen
Jeans by Lee (designed by me :))
Satchel at OXL Ltd. (some randon store I saw in SG)
Black Leather Shoes by Jarman
Eyewear by Kinetix
Hat (Cropped by old Pirate costume hat)

On the side, I also want to share my Mama's OOTD... hehehe looks like she prepared for this.
Disclaimer* I only bought her the dress and the necklace. The shoes, its not my fault heheheh... But I think it's cute :)

Papa :
White Polo shirt by Dickies
Straight cut pants by Code Blue

Mama:
Lace Dress by Shapes

Thanks for visiting :)